Monday, March 12, 2012

how awesome is this...

oh, one more thing...
I HAVE A WEDDING DRESS!
i don't have an engagement ring or anything else that would be essential in the planning of a wedding. but i do have a dress. because my grandfather found this:


while we were in oregon, i saw this picture and i fell in love with the dress. i asked my grandpa about it and he told me that they had donated it to a university drama department about 3 years ago. i asked him if he could look for it, but i didn't get my hopes up, because i was not at all expecting him to find it. but several weeks ago my grandpa facebooked me to tell me that he had found the dress.
so now i have a wedding dress, one of the most essential things in planning a wedding. it is so weird to think about that. i haven't yet tried it on, because it is still in oregon, and i'm expecting it to need cleaned and altered, but it is still SO EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment