Wednesday, December 26, 2012

six months...

And here we are, almost exactly six months since I've posted a thing. I have an excuse. Actually, I have plenty of excuses, but none of them are nearly good enough. Suffice it to say, I went through a bit of a lack of creativity.
But here we are in December. And not only should I have more things to say about school, but I should also have more creative and good things to say about my wedding planning. Yes, legitimate wedding planning. For my legitimate wedding. This wedding will occur on June 16th, and I will be marrying my best friend and love, Andrew :)
So friends, I plan on blogging much more. I plan on blogging about school and about my students and about my adventures during my first year of living on my own and most importantly, I plan on blogging about my wedding and my planning and how great and stressful that will be.
I am so excited. But for now, I will merely post a picture of myself and my fantastic Andrew.

This photo was taken at a Halloween party. He was dressed as Ron Swanson (of Parks and Rec) and I was dressed as a Capitol Citizen (from The Hunger Games).

1 comment: